Wireless Internet Access
For Current Students, Faculty, and Staff
View the instructions below to access the eduroam wireless connection:
Wireless access is provided to guests of USF who do not have a NetID. Please follow the instructions below to connect to the Guest Wireless network. This process will work on all devices, including mobile devices.
- Open your list of wireless connections, and select “USF-Guest”.
- Once you are connected to “USF-Guest”, open your web browser and attempt to navigate to a website. You will be automatically redirected to our Guest Registration page.
- Once you have successfully navigated to the Guest Registration page, please select your preferred method of contact, whether “Call me on the phone” or “Send me a text message”.
- After a short waiting period, less than 5 minutes, you will receive a temporary access code. Please select the option “I have my access code”. You will need to agree to the acceptable use policy to continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address, and the registration code you received and hit “submit”.
- You are now connected to the wireless network. This registration will last for 24 hours and is valid for 1 device.
M-F 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sat 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.