Take charge of your future.
Become a Bull.
At the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus, we believe a personalized approach to learning makes all the difference. When you join our community, you’re more than just another student. Our focus is on you every step of the way: your discoveries, your growth, your dreams.
Points of Pride
- 92 percent of our graduates are “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with their experience.
- There are more than 30 student clubs and organizations.
- Our students enjoy a personalized education with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1.
- There are more than 17,000 alumni in the area.
- Siesta Key, the nation’s No. 1 beach, is just a short drive from campus.
- Nearly nine out of 10 Sarasota-Manatee campus faculty (89 percent) hold the highest degree in their field.
- USF Sarasota-Manatee offers more than 400 internship and research opportunities for students.
- USF Sarasota-Manaee has more than 300 employees that help to serve an enrollment of 2,041.
Find your passion.
This may be Bulls Country, but we’re not your typical herd. We tailor educational paths to every student’s goals and interests. We know everyone by name and we have an established support system dedicated to your success – even after commencement.
Walk with the Bulls.
We offer you a true sense of place with a scenic campus along Sarasota Bay. But don’t just take our word for it – talk with your peers at an open house or campus tour! Explore our halls, picture yourself in our classrooms and meet current students and faculty to see why so many fall in love with our campus.
Explore the area.
We’re located in the heart of Sarasota and Manatee counties, where there’s never a lack of things to do or places to explore. Between world-renowned beaches, nationally-recognized organizations, outdoor activities, abundant nightlife and the best in arts and entertainment – all within a few miles of campus – the Sarasota-Manatee campus offers far more than your traditional hometown campus.
Start your research.
The USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Biology program uses off-site labs located at Mote Marine Laboratory. Learn from professional researchers and scientists to gain real-world, hands-on experiences.
Hoping to get involved with the hospitality industry? Become a leader in hospitality and tourism by taking advantage of the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Culinary Innovation Lab, a state-of-the-art teaching facility in Lakewood Ranch.
Our leadership team is committed to making the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus a diverse and inclusive space. Learn about the offices, boards and councils that continue to support our initiatives, students, staff and faculty every day.