8350 N. Tamiami Trail, SMC-A120
Sarasota, FL 34243-2049
Regular hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Coronavirus update on special hours:
USF Sarasota-Manatee Central Receiving
- The office is closed until further notice.
- Incoming mail and packages will be received without disruption. Only authorized personnel may access the campus to retrieve time sensitive items. Please see the Security Office for access.
- Outgoing mail service is suspended. Departments may take mail to the U.S. Post Office and use a Pcard to pay for postage.
- Faculty may ask publishers to send Desk Copies to their homes.
- The Sarasota Courier will go to the Tampa campus on Thursdays only. (It will take a week longer to get new Pcards issued. Personnel will only be in the Pcard department on Thursdays. So the card would get ordered on Thursday and may be available for the Courier the following Thursday.)
- Provides for the pick up, sorting, and delivery of inter-campus and U.S. mail.
- Takes delivery of and documents all incoming shipments to the Sarasota campus.
- Provides the regional campus courier service that goes between the Sarasota and Tampa campuses on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Trucks should enter through the Hilton Garden Inn driveway located at the north end of the property. Large trucks may NOT enter via the main circular drive because there is not enough room to turn.
Take Interstate 75 to the University Pkwy exit. Head west on University Pkwy (approx.
Turn right onto U.S. 41/Tamiami Trail and head north about 1/2 mile.
Make a left at 8350 N. Tamiami Trail.
For additional directions, please call Central Receiving Supervisor Gail Merchant at 941-359-4247.