By enrolling in FUSE, students will have a seamless transition to a University of South Florida campus. Degree pathways were designed to ensure that courses completed for the Associate degree will apply towards a University of South Florida Bachelor’s degree. The FUSE program gives students a direct, efficient pathway from the FCS institution to a USF campus.
Students who are starting community college the first time out of high school can enroll in FUSE. In addition, students who have applied at a University of South Florida campus and were not immediately admitted also have the opportunity to enter FUSE.
- Graduate with an Associate’s degree in two or three years depending on community college
- Achieve a minimum 2.0 GPA or higher depending on the degree
- Meet all requirements of the degree pathway
- Dual academic advising from both the community college and the University of South Florida
- Priority course registration
- Guaranteed acceptance into limited access majors, if criteria are met
- Ability to meet specific program requirements when entering a USF degree program
- Opportunity to attend select events and workshops at the University of South Florida
Fall 2017 – Hillsborough Community College, St. Petersburg College, College of Central Florida, Pasco – Hernando State College, Polk State College, South Florida State College, and State College of Florida