Permit Request for Course Registration Form
Use the following form to request permission to register for one or more classes that require a permit. Make sure to account for the time it takes for the permits to be issued.
- Due to the high volume of permit requests and emails, we ask that you allow 48-72 hours of processing time. Once your permit has been issued, you will receive an email indicating that you are now eligible to register for the course.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee permission.
- Permits will be issued based on completion of prerequisites and admission criteria to the college.
- To see if your permits have been issued, log into OASIS view your “Registration Status”.
- If your permit is not granted, you will be notified via email or phone.
- Once a permit has been issued it is the student’s responsibility to register for the course(s) using OASIS.
- For Independent Studies or Directed Readings, please obtain permission from the course instructor.
If you require further assistance, please contact Academic Advising at 941-359-4330.