Faculty & Staff Campaign
Please join us in supporting the 2020 USF Sarasota-Manatee
campus Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign
Hello USF Sarasota-Manatee campus colleagues,
We (Darren and Jenni) are the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Faculty & Staff Campaign representatives this year. Dr. Holbrook is the USF Campaign Chair.
If you’d like to give, here are some things to know:
- What's most important?
- You get to give to what moves you.
- Your participation matters. Giving just $1 counts toward our goals. We hope for 100 percent participation!
This sends a message to the state about faculty and staff support of the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. (Also, the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus is competing with units in Tampa for level of participation.)
Where to give?
Give to anything you want. The USF Sarasota-Manatee campus lists many funds, but there are too many to list them all in the giving spaces. Please contact us if your fund is missing.
For example, you could give to:
- USF Sarasota-Manatee General Scholarship Fund (for students in all programs)
- USF Sarasota-Manatee Building for the Future Fund (think new science building)
- A college or department at USF Sarasota-Manatee
- Something on another campus (still counts for USF Sarasota-Manatee participation)
- Something else (“Other”)
Contact Lee Williams, Regional Vice Chancellor, Advancement and Alumni Relations,
to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to give?
Give online here:
Return this form, or envelope, to Darren Gambrell's office (C107). Envelopes are coming soon to your
Give by check, cash, credit card, one time or repeated payroll deduction.
Donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
If you aren’t sure where the money goes or have questions, let’s chat!
Feel free to drop us a line:
Darren Gambrell: email@example.com
Jenni Mariano: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Williams: email@example.com
All the best,
Darren and Jenni