- Mission: Through academic, social, and cultural integration, Orientation strives to
provide new students with a positive transition experience both academically and socially.
- Orientation Program Goals
- Create a welcoming atmosphere that provides opportunities to develop meaningful connections with peers, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Foster a sense of belonging that promotes community building and school pride
- Facilitate academic advising and course registration while providing information about academic requirements and expectations
- Familiarize students with the campus environment, facilities, and opportunities for involvement academically and socially
Coordinator of Orientation & Recreation Programs