The Office of Multicultural Affairs seeks to provide resources to increase education and knowledge of diversity and multiculturalism. The Multicultural Resource Library provides books, CDs, DVDs, and magazines.
To rent an item from the Multicultural Resource Library, please contact Kim Mones at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 359-4268 or visit us in the Office of Student Engagement.
- SOUL FOOD- The surprising story of an American Cuisine, Adrian Miller
- Slumdog Millionaire, A Danny Boyle Film
- Veterans of Color- Courage, Adversity, Triumph, ASAL
- The Color of Fear1, Lee Mun Wah
- The Harvest ( la cosecha), U. Robert Romano
- The Visitor, Tom McCarthy