Recreation and Wellness
Each of our campuses has dedicated spaces, programming, and events to help you stay healthy. Those facilities and services will look a bit different across the three campuses. Services and equipment you find on one may not be available on another.
Students have access to all facilities across the three campuses. Faculty, staff, and community members are managed differently in each location, so being a member of one might not guarantee access to another.
If you have any questions about the Recreation & Wellness facilities and programs on the Sarasota - Manatee campus, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19, our Recreation & Wellness Resources have changed temporarily. However, we currently offer a variety of opportunities for you to engage with our services.
- Fitness Center: Our Fitness Center is currently open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. You may sign up for a one-hour time slot by visiting this link.
- Basketball & Multi-Activity Court: Our basketball and multi-activity court is currently closed due to COVID-19. This website will be updated when more information is available.
- eSports: OneUSF RecWell eSports continues to gain momentum. We have a full calendar planned for Fall 2020. Check out our "Getting involved" page for information about joining us.
- Outdoor Excursions: Sarasota, Florida boasts a variety of parks, beaches, and other outdoor areas to engage with your friends! We look forward to being able to re-open our monthly kayaking trips where you can visit Siesta Key, Lido Key, and more!
Equipment Check Out:
- Equipment checkout is currently suspended due to COVID-19
- Equipment can be checked out in the Office of Student Engagement.
- Students must leave their ID with the office when checking out any equipment. The office currently has football/flag football equipment, basketballs, dodgeballs and volleyballs.