Recreation and Wellness
No one said you can’t have fun while earning your degree and preparing for your career – it’s half the college experience! At the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus, you can work out in our fitness center, play volleyball or basketball at our on campus courts, compete in the annual students vs. faculty/staff basketball game, or slow things down with a goat yoga class.
Each of our campuses has dedicated spaces, programming, and events to help you stay healthy. Those facilities and services will look a bit different across the three campuses. Services and equipment you find on one may not be available on another. Students have access to all facilities across the three campuses. Faculty and staff are managed differently in each location, so being a member of one might not guarantee access to another.
If you have any questions about the Recreation & Wellness facilities and programs on the Sarasota-Manatee campus, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer a variety of opportunities for you to engage with our services:
- Fitness Center: Our Fitness Center is currently available whenever the building is open.
- Volleyball, Basketball & Multi-Activity Courts: Our courts are currently available for use.
- eSports: OneUSF RecWell eSports continues to gain momentum. Check out our "Getting involved" page for information about joining us.
- Outdoor Excursions: Sarasota, Florida boasts a variety of parks, beaches, and other outdoor areas to engage with your friends! We look forward to being able to re-open our monthly kayaking trips where you can visit Siesta Key, Lido Key, and more!
Equipment Check Out:
- Equipment can be checked out in the Office of Student Engagement in Student Commons.
- Students must leave their ID with the office when checking out any equipment. The office currently has football/flag football equipment, basketballs, dodgeballs and volleyballs.