Follow the steps below to become an enrolled student at the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus!
- Activate your NetID and USF Email Address.
- Log into OASIS to verify your personal information, including residency status.
- Pay your Admissions Deposit by May 1.
- Submit official final high school transcripts and any college transcripts from dual
enrollment coursework you have completed. Official transcripts must be submitted in
a sealed envelope. If you pick up your official transcript from your school’s office
and bring it to the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus, do NOT open the envelope!
- Submit your remaining ACT or SAT scores.
- Submit your FAFSA and apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- Submit any Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) or Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) scores (see attached PDF).
AP, IB and AICE credit cannot be applied from your high school transcript; these scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to USF Sarasota-Manatee Admissions as soon as they are available. We recommend submitting all test scores electronically.
- Submit your Immunization and Health History Form(s).
- Sign up for orientation!