Research Accelerator Grants
Spring 2020 applications due Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:59PM. Questions, email Research@sar.usf.edu
The USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Faculty Research Accelerator Grant (FRAG) is designed to support and prepare full-time faculty for external funding (e.g. NIH, IES, NEH, and Spencer Foundation) and grow the research capacity and culture at the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. The intent of this funding opportunity is to enhance the university profile and prestige through high impact research and scholarship, paving the way for extramural awards. This grant program may fund pilot, draft or preliminary projects and it is expected that an award will result in research scholarship, creation of new work, and possibly result in securing external funding. The maximum amount of the Faculty Research Development Grant is $10,000.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be current USF faculty who are in good, standing, pursuing research.
- Be tenured, tenure-earning, or in regularly renewable positions that contractually require independent research or scholarship.
- Be employed by USF in their current capacity during the entire term of the Award. Previous.
- Have submitted final reports for all previous USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Internal Award to Research@sar.usf.edu.
- Not have submitted the same scope of work for any other Internal Award in the current cycle.
Applications are due by 11:59PM on Friday, March 20, 2020.
Submit applications to Research@sar.usf.edu as one PDF document. Your PDF file names should begin 2020 and your research area, e.g. 2020 FRAG-Tourism and Technology Research.
For more information on the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Faculty Research Accelerator Grant funding opportunity, please read the 2020 USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Faculty Research Accelerator Grant RFP.