If you’re looking for a unique and highly interactive experience to help boost your leadership skills, then this weekend retreat is for you! Whether you are just beginning your leadership journey or you are a seasoned leader veteran, this leadership weekend will provide you with new insight and direction as you continue along your path. Leadership Academy participation is a great resume builder and provides tangible leadership experience and development to share with potential employers and graduate schools!
Students who participate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of leadership
- Understand their leadership strengths and styles
- Explore authentic leadership
- Experience shared learning while developing relationships with peers
To be eligible, students must:
- Be enrolled in at least one USFSM course
- Be in good standing with the university
- Be able to fully attend the entire length of the program
- Have a willingness to participate in a meaningful manner
- Be willing to take risks
- Be able to have fun!
Attendance will be limited to 15-20 students.
Highlights & Important Information
The Leadership Academy will be held at Day Spring Conference Center, located in Ellenton, FL. Transportation will be provided to those participants who request it.
Participants will receive all materials, including assessments and books, as well as lodging and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Leadership Academy Dates & Times
Registration information can be found on OrgSync!