New Transfer Student Checklist
We recommend that you begin these steps as soon as possible after admission:
- Obtain your NetID and make sure you can login to your USF email account. You will need your U#. Be sure to start checking your USF email regularly to stay current with all communications being sent by the university.
- Submit the required immunization information. Do not miss this step! You will not be able to register for courses until your required immunization forms have been submitted
- Register for your Academic Advising Appointment here.
- Register and attend your Orientation Session. Give yourself about half an hour prior to the start of your session to check in.
Plan to spend the day on campus and meeting with your advisor in order to plan your
first semester schedule.
- You will receive a receipt of registration at your email address within two business days of your registration submission.
- Make sure your home campus is the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. Only USF Sarasota-Manatee campus students can fulfill their Orientation requirement on the Sarasota-Manatee campus.
- Make sure you have been admitted for the upcoming term.
- If you need to update your campus or admissions term (term of entry), please fill out an Application Update Form and fax or email it to USF Sarasota-Manatee campus Admissions at (941) 359-4236.
- Register for courses! You will register for your courses in OASIS. You can either register from home 24–48 hours once you have completed the steps above, or immediately following the in-person Orientation.