Make sure to begin these steps as soon as possible after admission.
- Obtain your NetID and make sure you can log in to your USF email account. You will need your U#. Be sure to start checking your USF email regularly to stay current with all communications being sent by the University.
- Submit the required immunization information. Do not miss this step! You will not be able to register for courses until your required immunization forms have been submitted.
- Submit Your Admissions Deposit
- Register for your Orientation Session by clicking on the link below.
- Attend your Orientation. Give yourself about half an hour prior to the start of your session to check in. Plan to spend the day on campus and meeting with your advisor in order to plan your first semester schedule.