We are thrilled that you are considering a future as a Bull! We know the application process involves several steps, including filling out forms, meeting deadlines, taking and submitting standardized tests, answering essay questions and more. That’s why our Admissions team is here — to provide guidance every step of the way.
Read the instructions below to learn about applying to the USF Sarasota Manatee campus, required materials you’ll need for a completed application and important deadlines for the upcoming year.
Apply to USF
Visit the application below to apply as a freshman, transfer, graduate or non-degree seeking student.
The materials required for your application will depend on whether you are applying as an incoming freshman, a transfer student from another college/university or a graduate student. To learn what materials you’ll need, visit the following resources:
How to Apply
1. View the application submission deadlines to make sure you apply before the deadline.
2. Submit an application at the link above. The application takes about 30 minutes to complete and is used for Freshman, Transfer and Graduate Admissions. You may also save your progress and return to the application at any time in the future.
3. Once you have filled out your personal information and citizenship information, you’ll be asked about your academic interest. Here is where you’ll want to select which semester you are applying for and which campus you’d like to attend (USF Sarasota-Manatee). You can also declare a program of choice if you already know which program you want to begin.
4. At the end of your application, you’ll need to pay the non-refundable $30 (USD) application fee by credit card (Discover, Visa, MasterCard) or E-check.
5. Submit the required materials listed on the Admissions Information pages in the links above.
6. Complete and submit the mandatory Student Immunization and Medical History form.
7. Sign in to OASIS to monitor your admissions status online.
8. Once accepted, you should take a look at our scholarships and financial aid. There are hundreds of scholarships available to USF students.
Have questions about applying to USF? Contact our Admissions team! We’re here to make the application process as easy as possible. You can also ask us questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 941-359-4331.